Black Silirub 2 Low Modulus Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant (300ml | 1 per pack | Soudal Silirub)
Silirub 2 is a high-quality neutral, elastic one component joint sealant based on silicones.
‣ Very easy application
‣ Permanent colour, UV-resistant
‣ Stays elastic after curing
‣ Available in a wide range of colours
‣ Very good adhesion on many materials
‣ Low modulus
‣ Excellent acoustic properties (noise reduction)
‣ Building‣ and construction joints
‣ Topsealing at glazing jobs
‣ Joints with high movement between different building materials
‣ Sealings between treated wood, metal, PVC profiles and glass
Directions of Use
‣ Method: caulking gun
‣ Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
‣ Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
‣ Finish: with soapy water before skinning
‣ Repair: with Silirub 2
‣ Do not use on natural stones like marble, granite, (staining effect). Use Silirub MA for these applications.
‣ Not recommended for use on PC and PMMA because it can cause crazing (stress cracking) in these materials. Use an alkoxy type instead on these materials.
Brand: Soudal Silirub
Volume: 300mlPer Pack: 1Fire Rating:
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.