Grey Fix All Classic Multi Purpose Adhesive (290ml | 1 per pack | Soudal Fix All)
‣ good applicability and toolability
‣ high adhesive strength
‣ permanent elastic after cure
‣ paintable with waterbased paints
‣ Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry.
‣ Sanitary and kitchen areas – resists mould growth.
‣ Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
‣ Sealing of floor joints.
‣ Sealing and bonding of natural stone (marble, granite, )
Directions for Use
‣ Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
‣ Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
‣ Minimum depth: 5mm (joints)
‣ Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of joint
Method: Manual‣ or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: Fix ALL Classic Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Fix ALL Classic
‣ Fix All may be painted, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
‣ Fix ALL Classic can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test.
‣ This product can not be used as a glazing sealant
‣ Fix ALL Classic can be used for adhering of and sealing on natural stone.
‣ When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Brand: Fix AllStock Code: SOUFIXALLCLASSGRSupplier Code: 106037
Volume: 290mlPer Pack: 1Fire Rating:
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.